All the content on Androidgamesplus.net is either submitted to Androidgamesplus.net by our users or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notice of Copyright InfringementAndroidgamesplus.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Androidgamesplus.net and if you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Androidgamesplus’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to email@example.com. Please allow us 24hour for an email response.