Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret it takes their new found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons.
– Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
– Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
– ‘Backtalk’ – A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
– Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
– Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
– Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
Life is Strange: Before the Storm works best on Android 5 devices