Requires Android: 4.1 & Up
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
– A beautifully written modern adventure game;
– Rewind time to change the course of events;
– Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
– Striking, hand-painted visuals;
– Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on Android, the game comes with full controller support. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends.
**Only support devices running Android 6.0 and support OpenGL 3.1. Requires ARM 64 and a minimum of 2 GB of RAM**
Examples of devices for a recommended play experience. Lower-end devices may have technical issues, leading to a less than preferable experience, or not support the game at all.
– Samsung Galaxy S7 and up, Note 5 and up
– Google Pixel and Pixel XL and up
– Sony Xperia XZ and up
– HTC 10
– LG V20, G6 and up
– OnePlus 3 & 3T
– Huawei P10 and up
• Various bug fixes and improvements
• Resolved an issue with the restore purchase function, which affected some users